Sunday, December 23, 2018

WHITE SNEAKERS- Karma ka khel






Have you heard about 'KARMA'?

So KARMA says, "What goes around comes back for sure".

When I was a toddler, I always noticed my dad wearing white kicks. They looked so amazing but I always argued with him that, why do you wear the white ones, they become so grimy, filthy and mucky. And he countered back by saying," Whites are in trend and though they may go out of fashion as of now they will make a comeback with a great impact".

And now those words proved to be a prophecy, that has taken a shape of reality.

So Trends, Fashion, Vogue, and Style are like KARMA.

You can pair these elegant kicks with almost everything.
Track pants and tees.
Jeans and shirt/tees.
Chino and shirt/tees.



You can never go wrong with these kicks. The Puma signature sign in the orange just stole my heart. I personally call these kicks as 'Attention seeker'. These just stand apart pair of kicks.





No comments:

Post a Comment